What You Crave vs What You Need
- Chocolate: Raw nuts/seeds.
- Oily/Fatty Snacks: Kale, leafy greens.
- Soda/Carbonated Drinks: Actual, literal bubbles.
- Chips/Salty Food: Topsoil.
- Cookies: Freudian psychology.
- Sweet Tea: A strong Southern gentleman to take care of you.
- Pasta/Carbs: Pasta/Carbs.
- Ice: The sweet release of death.
Hey guys I’m currently reading The Well of Loneliness by Radclyffe Hall and I love it so far 10/10 would recommend.
You are so brave and quiet I forget you are suffering.
Does anyone actually have everything figured out? Like is there someone in the world who knows why they do all of the things they’ve done or are doing or are going to do or like is there even someone who knows everything they are going to do???? Like???
Amazon’s Transparent Is Great Television in Transition
Read Diane Anderson-Minshall’s article on this new Amazon series here.
can not wait to put time into this
so this looks rad